1. Non-Repeating Mural Wallpaper
The same is true for those beautiful chairs from the Socialite Family and artful light fixture from Ladies and Gentlemen Studio. And unusual lighting and beautiful wallpaper are easy ways to add character without taking up surface space. It doesn't get more regal than a de Gournay wallpaper—non-repeating patterns and murals create so much movement and intrigue.
2. Cheeky and Bright Wallpaper
3. Graphic and Playful Wallpaper
4. Romantic and Old-World-Inspired Wallpaper
5. Fearless and Modern Wallpaper
6. Light-hearted and Classic Wallpaper
A chocolate brown and sky blue color scheme grounds the space while the pale cream, pink, and blue floral curtains and wallpaper spread a lightheaded energy throughout the room. The wallpaper and curtains are a custom Tree of Life pattern from the Christopher Maya collection.
7. Painterly Wallaper
8. Texture-Rich Wallpaper
Moral of the story? Weird architectural quirks and small spaces can actually be quite beautiful when covered with an eye-catching wallpaper.
9. Customized Grasscloth Mural
The theme of the space was vintage Everglades—to fuse the homeowners's New England heritage with their new Palm Beach lifestyle— so decorative artist Brian Leaver painted the palms and flamingos over a grasscloth wallpaper, then created a trompe l'oeil tented ceiling.
10. Contemporary Floral Wallpaper
11. Coastal-themed Wallpaper
12. Modern Mural Wallpaper
13. Abstract Wallpaper
14. New Age Floral Wallpaper
15. Nature-inspired Nook
16. Modern Repeating Floral Wallpaper
17. Neutral and Understated Wallpaper
18. Scandinavian-inspired Floral Wallpaper